Hello parents and carers,
Just to let you know that we are getting report packs ready to send out to you. By Friday 10th July, you will receive:
- a phone call (or 2) from your child’s current class teacher- huge apologies for not organising this for all of you sooner
- your child’s school report
- confirmed dates for the next school year
- a ‘Meet the Teacher’ booklet for your child’s new teacher
- a letter from me letting you know which teachers and support adults will be in which classes
- a video from each teacher going live on the website/Facebook/Twitter on Friday 10th July so you can all see their faces
- if your child is in Year 6, they will be receiving their year book with their report (watch this space for celebration plans!)
The week after that, you will receive a phone call from your child’s new teacher- this gives both you and your child a chance to speak with the new teacher directly.
We hope that these plans will really help your child feel as settled and happy as they can in their new class for September. If you get a call from us, you may also need to come and pick up your child’s belongings which they have left in class so they can be sorted and cleaned ready for September.
If you have any questions, please do contact us via telephone or the Parent App or nip in to the School Reception.