Welcome to Y6. Miss Pratt and Mrs Mashford are continuously enjoying with the children and are excited by all the thrilling things they have planned!
Our text this half term is ‘A Monster Calls’ by Patrick Ness.
A lot of our work this half term will be based on the book and it will include:
· writing a biography about Patrick Ness
· writing a narrative about a visit from a monster
· making a monster in collage
· learning about physical and human geography of the UK (e.g. counties, cities, rivers, land use…)
· creating a cook book with some traditional English receipts
Our science topic is ‘evolution, inheritance and adaptation’.